Saturday, January 16, 2021

On the Go Awesome by Lisl H. Detelfsen and Robert Neubecker - HIGH

On the Go Awesome by Lisl H. Detelfsen, illustrated by Robert Neubecker
. PICTURE BOOK. Knopf (Random), 2020. $18. 9781984852342

BUYING ADVISORY: Pre-K - ADVISABLE 

AUDIENCE APPEAL: HIGH 

We travel in so many different and amazing ways. It is fun to watch planes, trains, cars, buses and all other kinds of transportation. it is even more fun to travel on those things.

When I was very young my mom used to take my brother and me to the airport to stand outside the fence to watch planes come and go. We loved the excitement of it all. I remember how excited I was to travel on a plane for the first time. I used to travel a lot on buses and trains, snowcats, boats and other things. This book brought back some fun memories. I think children will love this book.

 Ellen-Anita, LMS https://amzn.to/3aR3nFy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...