Friday, August 2, 2019

The Guggenheim Mystery by Robin Stevens - ESSENTIAL

The Guggenheim Mystery (London Eye #2) by Robin Stevens. 316 pages. Knopf (Random), 2017. $17.

Content: G 

BUYING ADVISORY: EL, MS  - ESSENTIAL

AUDIENCE APPEAL: HIGH

Tad Spark’s Aunt Gloria works at the Guggenheim Museum in London. Ted is autistic and thinks about things differently than other people. He is very smart and a deep thinker. While Tad is in London with his mother and sister, Aunt Gloria is accused and arrested for the theft at the museum. Can Ted and his special brain help find the person(s) responsible and free Aunt Gloria?            

I enjoyed this book much more than I thought I would. It was awesome. It was a page turner and I loved getting a "peek" inside Ted's brain and the way he thinks. It helped me understand his thinking and his reactions. This was well written, captivating and enjoyable. I loved the book I highly recommend it.            

Ellen-Anita, Librarian                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...