Friday, February 25, 2022

Ty's Travels: All Aboard! (My First I Can Read) by Kelly Starling Lyons and Nina Mata - ADVISABLE

Ty's Travels: All Aboard!
(My First I Can Read) by Kelly Starling Lyons and Nina Mata
EARLY READER Harper Collins, 2020 $17 9780062951120 

BUYING ADVISORY: EL (K-3) - ADVISABLE 

AUDIENCE APPEAL: AVERAGE 

Ty can't find anyone at home who will play with him. Everyone is busy! But then he finds an empty box. A few strokes with a crayon and Ty has a train! It's so much fun, everyone else wants to play too. 

I love these Ty books - he has the best imagination. I love how the illustrations are crayon drawing when he's imagining and more real  pictures at his house. Very fun to read, either with a child, to a child or independently.

Lisa Librarian and AJ (age 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...