Tuesday, January 23, 2024

I Am Happy by Michael Rosen and Robert Starling - ADVISABLE

I Am Happy by Michael Rosen illustrated by Robert Starling.
PICTURE BOOK Candlewick Press, 2023. $15 9781536231281

BUYING ADVISORY: Pre-K, EL (K-3) ADVISABLE 

AUDIENCE APPEAL: AVERAGE 

A cute puppy is very very happy. He is so happy that he swings on swings, skips through puddles, and many more fun happy things. Can this puppy be this happy all day? 

As I read I Am Happy!, I couldn't but help crack a smile with all the joyful antics of the cute little puppy. The reader may reflect on ways they could lighten their own mood. The illustrations dance with gleeful colors and emotions. 

PGPowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...