Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Time For Bed! by Kathryn Jewitt and Danielle Mudd - ADVISABLE

Time For Bed! by Kathryn Jewitt, illustrated by Danielle Mudd. BOARD BOOK Abrams Appleseed, 2024. $9. 9781419769191  

BUYING ADVISORY: Pre-K - ADVISABLE

APPEALS TO: SOME

The animals are getting ready to sleep and so should you.

The short rhyme to connect the book is cute.  I enjoyed rubbing my fingers across the felt cutouts on each page.  As an adult, I am worried that the edges, which are also felt, will get dirty quickly. I love touching those edges - but I need to give this to a toddler to see how it holds up.

Cindy, Middle School Librarian, MLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...