Saturday, March 21, 2020

The Upper Case by Tara Lazar and Ross MacDonald - ESSENTIAL


BUYING ADVISORY: EL - ESSENTIAL

AUDIENCE APPEAL: HIGH

Private I is needed again – All of the upper case letters have disappeared from Capital City! I is the only one left. Following clues from the lower case letters, numbers, and punctuation marks that are still around, Private I is on the case.

I loved the first Private I book and love this one too – the introductions to the punctuation marks make for fun discussions about how accurate or appropriate they are to the punctuation mark’s usage.

Cindy, Library Teacher, MLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...