Saturday, June 15, 2019

Star Wars: Alien Archive, illustrated by Tim McDonagh - ESSENTIAL

Star Wars: Alien Archive, illustrated by Tim McDonagh, 151 pages.  Disney, 2019.  $25. 9781368027359

BUYING ADVISORY: EL, MS, HS - ESSENTIAL

AUDIENCE APPEAL: HIGH

I wish this book had a table of contents to go with the great index.  The creatures are separated by the planet in which we encounter them – and each alien has at least a paragraph of information with their picture. I recognize many of the aliens (human-ish and creature-like), but I feel the urge to re-watch all the movies so that I can see the creatures that I didn’t notice during my watchings.

Cindy, Library Teacher, MLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...