Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The More the Merrier by David Martin and Raissa Figueroa - ADVISABLE

The More the Merrier
by David Martin, illustrated by Raissa Figueroa.
PICTURE BOOK Candlewick Press, 2021 $18 9781536209181 

BUYING ADVISORY: EL (K-3) - ADVISABLE 

AUDIENCE APPEAL: AVERAGE 

"I'm not like you, So I'll just do what I can do" Bear is on the way to something, and it's joyful dance seems contagious, as all the other animals join in with their own special moves - the more the merrier. 

Oh, what a fun read aloud! The lyrical verse, accompanied by the darling illustrations - I can see the kids out of their seats walking and dancing and galumphing and wiggling, even leaping and swooping. Find me some 1st graders!

Lisa Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...