Thursday, October 22, 2020

Tiny T. Rex and the Perfect Valentine by Jonathan Stutzman and Jay Fleck - ADVISABLE

Tiny T. Rex and the Perfect Valentine by Jonathan Stutzman, illustrated by Jay Fleck
. BOARD BOOK. Chronicle Books, 2020. $8. 9781452184890 

BUYING ADVISORY: Pre-K - ADVISABLE 

AUDIENCE APPEAL: AVERAGE 

Tiny T. Rex is trying to make a valentine for Pointy, but making a huge mess instead. I haven’t read a Tiny T. Rex book before and I must admit that he is pretty adorable. Valentine’s Day is several months away, but for this cute guy, I don’t think it is too early to start your shopping! 

Cindy, Library Teacher, MLS 
Note: I have to admit – when I first saw the book, I was taken aback, because I thought it was Sheldon, the tiny dinosaur who thinks he’s a turtle whom I have followed on the internet for many years. Check out Sheldon here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...