Wednesday, December 29, 2021

I Hear You, Forest by Kallie George and Carmen Mok - ESSENTIAL

I Hear You, Forest by Kallie George and Carmen Mok
. PICTURE BOOK Greystone Kids, 2021. $23. 9781771647366 

BUYING ADVISORY: EL (K-3) - ESSENTIAL 

AUDIENCE APPEAL: AVERAGE 

There are so many sounds of the forest - from the creaking trees to the rustling leaves, the trickling stream to the drinking deer, the chittering squirrels and the silent stone in the water. Yes, she loves the forest. 

I need a copy of "I Hear you, Forest" with the picture books at my cabin. Encouraging the child to be still and listen, every sound triggered wonderful views of nature. There's so much nature out there - let's stop for a minute and listen.

Lisa Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...