Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My New Best Friend by Julie Bowe - ESSENTIAL

My New Best Friend by Julie Bowe
, 181 pgs. Harcourt, inc., 2008.

Content - G

EL-ESSENTIAL

Ida May loves to play with her new best friend, Stacey Merriweather. Things get interesting, though, when they find a special mermaid night light that seems to grant wishes and Stacey seems to be using it to tell some big lies. Can Ida stop Stacey from causing big problems but still keep their friendship?

I liked this book. They do some pretty silly things in this book that make me laugh. I would highly recommend it.

Student Reviewer: MB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...