Saturday, January 9, 2010

Moxy Maxwell Does NOT Love Practicing Piano (but she does love being in recitals) by Peggy Gifford - OPTIONAL


Gifford, Peggy Moxy Maxwell Does NOT Love Practicing Piano (but she does love being in recitals), 177 pgs. S&W, 2009. 

Content: G

EL - OPTIONAL 

Moxy Maxwell and her sister are playing a duet for an upcoming recital, but as the day approaches, Moxy's recital attendance is questioned, and her mom realizes she can't play her part. 

I personally loved this book. It was very cute. Moxy to me is almost like I was for my first recital. Though it was short and far below my level, I'm glad I read it. 

Student Reviewer: CRH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Kiss the Book Jr.!

Welcome! Kiss the Book Jr. is for board books, picture books, early readers, and chapter books.  Also, any novels and non-fiction that we ag...